Saturday, July 17

Not a virgin voyage.

Today should prove to be very interesting.
 
We usually go to Houston every other Saturday for a meeting.  This Saturday, there's more than just a meeting waiting for us in Houston. 
 
My friend Tyler, or better known as CoonAss, has voyaged the treacherous trail from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Houston, Texas, to help one of his friends move and settle in. If we go and see Tyler, it will be the first time I've seen him in over a year. 
 
My sisters and their roommate want to hang out too.  We'll be seeing them after the meeting.  Hopefully the meeting will end far before last call, and we'll still have some "party time" to absorb.
 
The catch is, first, the dishes and kitchen must be cleaned, the apartment must be vacuumed, and the couches and chairs must be febreezed before I leave to do anything today (I say all this, but I know that I'll probably only clean the dishes and kitchen).
 
Hopefully after tonight's exploits I'll have something interesting to share.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home