Tuesday, August 10

It seems inevitable.

So, I tapered off of my fast early due to an impromptu journey to Killeen. The man and I found out that the man's parentals went to Nevada without telling us. Shame on them.

It was nice to get the change of scenery in my blood, but now it's Tuesday, and after missing a few days of work, I'm back to the grind.

Word is spreading like wildfire about The Master Cleanser throughout my social circles. I hope that next time I try to fast I won't get interrupted by a family-oriented outing.

I'm in desperate need of a digital camera, and since I'm in love with eBay, I've been scouting for something high-end, but not an SLR. I think that SLR systems should be left to 35mm, and I feel this only because I'm an analog purist.

Kodak feels that film will soon be obsolete, although many respected photography competitions remain countered in celluloid. I don't like the idea of anything except bigotry and hate becoming obsolete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home