Tuesday, August 17

Moderation makes sense

I gave 'him' a link to my blog. Whether it was a good idea or not, the jury's still out on that, but I'm not going to say that I regret doing it, because I don't.

Monday, what a trip. Caffery got a new truck after the previous one became an inferno on I-35 headed towards Denton. So it's nice, but if anyone knows me, I'm not the truck type. Mom and Jess came by, so I'm one kitchen table and twenty bucks richer. Even further on the plus side, if Caffery sends the pictures of her truck-borne inferno I'll definitely post them.

I haven't seen the man in his waking state at all. Earlier today I was talking to my mother about graduating from school next August, and my plans for living and all that jazz, and she said that I was welcome to crash in M-ville with my sister and her significant other, but the man was ousted. It stung a little after she pulled the salty knife from my back, but I think I got over the burning when she mentioned that it's all about my father and his prejudices. Okay, I guess wounds can heal, but do memories fade enough?

I rearranged furniture, vaccuumed, dusted, and scrubbed and swept. The place looks primo.

That bottle of vodka is still over half-full, but does that make me an optimist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home