Monday, December 27

Torrents of Affection

Everyone showed mad love on my birthday. Of their actions, I am truly appreciative.

He was there for me. I did my best... I hope that was good enough. He makes you feel like you are the only person in the world. The truth is, you are just that to him, for that inescapable moment. He looks you in the eyes and draws your spirit near his. You can't help but succumb.

His energy gives you a tingle down your spine as a grin breaches your face. It's all too real to imagine. You are alive once more, in his arms so safe, to live your dreams, before he leaves.

We speak, and I try to do so without inhibitions, and he calls me out ever so sweetly when I censor my heart.

Don't dig too deep if you are going to fear what you find.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday chickpea!!!

- Aubbie

12/31/2004 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home