Thursday, January 6

Chinese Fortune Cookie Say...

...grow the hell up and get a job.

So, this is the first post of the new year. I have exactly 7 months to find a job and an apartment to relocate to. Graduation is in May, and the pressure is steeping. I've been looking around leisurely for employment, but I know that soon, the jig will be up, so to speak, and I will have to bite the bullet.

It's still an exciting prospect, you know, my youth and all the possibilities of a burgeoning career in the media...

It's still hard realizing that my childhood has gone the way of the dodo... Basically, my first career will signify the demise of all those blissful childish exploits...

What can I possibly do now. My college career is nearing the endtime and I'm still left feeling that I am forgetting something. What could it be? Where is that element that I still so fundamentally lack?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've probably forgotten not to forget?

1/07/2005 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home