Wednesday, August 18

Maestro and the Madrigals...

What I said before isn't entirely true, and I can't wait to see you again; in this realm or in my dreams.

I told everything, guessing it's place in your eye, never considering that my side of the story was relevant.

I moved closer to you, I agressed and made my wants known. You, however, fell into place like the last piece of the puzzle, and gently held my head in your hands while you pulled me into your body in a way so intoxicating and deep.

That feeling was more than just what I needed from you. At that moment, every star shone just for the two who touched souls on that busy street, as the grass tickled our feet.

For the sake of the past, you know within that moment there was no guilty pleasure, it was whole and lacked any subversive intentions. At that moment, curiosity gave two people what they wanted, and told them the truth.

At that moment, we both wondered if there would be any more moments as pure and true as this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home