Friday, May 20

True friends are the ones that help you move...

Well, I guess that since all of my siblings are going to pitch-in to help me get the hell out of that apartment, I have lots of loyal friends. I mean, I didn't think that they would volunteer so openly and freely... In fact, I didn't think that all the people that did volunteer would do so that way. I mean, it's crazy... I have tons of people that care about me. That's a good feeling, as Martha would say.

This week I've been working on RECON and the brochure all by my lonesome. I think that it's good for me, to finally get out from under Ellissa's wing and try to do this on my own. I'm happy with the results, and so is David, our senior editor.

If things fall through with every other job I've applied for, I think I'm going to take that position as Editorial Assistant here. I can do this, I mean, it's not bad pay, and it's a place that I like, well, I like the people at least... The director of the center just walked up to me to tell me congratulations on graduating! I got like 5 or 6 cards from staff members and like $35.00 for graduating from Real Estate Center staff alone. That's pretty cool.

So, the long and short of it is, it doesn't matter where I'm at, as long as I'm happy. And besides, with a new car, which this job will definately be able to afford me, I can go wherever I want!

If I stay in College Station for a few years, it's alright, but I'd rather leave, to tell you the truth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home