Sunday, October 10

Slow and Low, That is the Tempo...

I can't believe that so many emotions can surface in one week.

I had such a wonderful and spiritual experience on Monday. The 10 person chest pull was amazing. I think it brought some closer together and cleared the air for others. (see above pictures)

This week has been a stress-fest. Exams and deadlines. Friends and family. It's a terrible eye-opener when you see the one's you love going at each other's throats like a pack of wild dogs.

So, on a more positive note, I'm cast in the November 11th show that CoRE is doing at Numbers (www.wearecore.com).

I've been trying to meditate more... It's like restarting the computer when there's a glitch that's slowing it down. I just stand back, breathe deeply and open my heart. It's making me see a lot of things much more clearly, like the dynamics of my relationships, and how much energy it takes to keep me going.

I'm going ghost hunting on campus soon for my article... I'm really excited about it... maybe I'll find something interesting!

Keep the faith, sometimes it's all that makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home