Tuesday, September 28

The holy communion of companionship

I wouldn't do it differently...

Mistakes, be all that they may, make life interesting and strangely fun, that is, only if you have the ability to laugh at yourself... If not, then mistakes are painful, like a sprinkle of salt on an open wound.

I try to tell myself everyday that life is not a catch-22, and that everything that happens was meant to happen. This, I tell myself, is true because it didn't happen any other way, at least in this dimension...

Not to beat around the bush, but I'm referring to the recent days following the Photoclub barbecue.

Some may say that my behavior did not epitomize that of a committed [insert metaphor for relationship here], but instead, I rationalize that I am a free spirit, and that no arbitrary "ball and chain" can change that.

*For a reference of said "behavior," see above picture.

I'm settin' 'em up, and knockin' 'em down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home