Monday, September 13

Some hate Salad Fingers...

We all wear a veil, a dark covering over our intelects, a facade of hope.

It's layer-upon-layer of formalities and bias, misperception and hate, greed and vanity.

What do we do when the layers are too thick, and we can no longer see through the one-sided mirror, and only others can perceive us for who we seem to be, and not who we are?

I know he was right. It's opening my eyes and made me more determined to find a way to make humanity see the underpinnings of a revolution; a spiritual awakening.

In today's readings, Gurdjieff and C.S. Nott cited "The Bhagavad-gita" and I thought about what I had read when I had studied its text. A greater understanding of both friends and enemies. Knowing the intensity of the soul that resides in these physical bodies, that is what makes one awaken to one's self. That, in essence, is self-remembering.

I was talking to Aubs, and she was telling me that she had an interesting experience. I believe she had an out of body experience, but she's treating it like REM phenomenae. Hogswallow, I say!

http://www.fat-pie.com

Some just can't take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home