Thursday, December 2

Clouds with grey linings...

It's amazing what a person can experience in such a short period of time. It's like a never - ending struggle. I couldn't possibly update on the many moons that I've missed this blog, so I'll start anew.

I've met someone so incredibly interesting. A Ph. D. you say??? A-mazing. I couldn't put myself through all that schooling, however, I still want to get my Masters... just not right now. I'm supposed to be having fun, remember? When I do school, it's anything but fun...

So, I'm trying to get all my duckies in a row. May graduation... INSANITY... I thought I was going to have 2 more months...

After Christmas break, the job search begins. I need to locate somewhere in the Houston/Austin/Dallas area... SO... If you cruise on by this blog, just pass it along that a talented young graduate from Texas A&M University needs a job in the Journalism/Writing/Photography industry. [networking off] :)

So, there you have it. My birthday is coming up on the 26th, and I'm thinking about a party, but you can't bring your mother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home