Friday, June 10

Dallas Morning Blues...

Last Thursday I interviewed with the Dallas Morning News for an Editorial Assistant position in their Editorial Department for the Collin County Editorial Page. Well, I haven't heard a 'yes' yet... then again, I haven't heard a 'no' either. I'm so anxious to find out whether I'm worthy in their eyes or not. I'll feel like a jackass if I don't get the job and I wanted to find out so badly.

I thought that the interview went very well. I mean, he paraded me around his office like a new, novel little robot that beeps, or bloops, for that matter. He introduced me to everyone that was breathing in the office, and probably some that shouldn't be... in the office.

I had good ideas, and I dished them. He digs what I do... I think.

WHY... WHY CAN'T I JUST CLAW MY GOD-FORSAKEN EYES OUT?!?!

I know why... because then I'd be deaf AND blind... fuck that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home