Tuesday, August 31

She's an open book...

He was so right. I am learning so much, so I thought I'd share.

Quotes from C.S. Nott's "Teachings of Gurdjieff, a Pupil's Journal"

"First try to do small things. If you aim at big things first you will never do anything or be anything. And your actions will irritate people and cause them to hate you."
G.I. Gurdjieff

"In general, men have minds more developed; women have feelings more developed. Men are logical, women are not logical. Men should learn to feel more, women to think more. You must think, feel and sense a thing before it can become real to you."
G.I. Gurdjieff

As I'm reading this book, I'm saying Gurdjieff's quotes in my mind like John Malkovich as Vinny KGB in the movie "Rounders." It works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home